My busy client are currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join their busy team.
- To assist in the design and production of a wide range of internal and external marketing materials.
- To be responsible for developing graphic design projects from initial concept through to print ready artwork.
- To support the implementation of promotional campaigns and projects.
- To ensure all promotional material follows corporate image and branding guidelines.
- To assist when requested in all aspects of the Marketing Department.
- To be highly motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable with a pro-active approach when contributing to the team.
- A talent for creating strong, unique and practical graphic designs.
- Good technical and computer-graphic skills.
- Fully conversant with the latest Mac hardware and system software.
- Excellent Adobe CS skills (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- The ability to work creatively and effectively under pressure to tight deadlines with a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A good eye for layout, type and colour and a good understanding of print specification.
- Experience of dealing with external print and design agencies.
- Strong administration, organisational, time management and customer service skills with the ability to manage and prioritise a variety of projects.
- Confident in client liaison with the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
- Accuracy and good attention to detail is essential, along with good typography skills.
An excellent salary package is on offer for the right candidate.