My client are currently looking for a Junior Project Engineer to join their busy team in Blackpool.
- To fully participate in the functioning of the Technical support section and acquire all necessary knowledge and skills to aid the department and all of its working.
2) To liaise with necessary personnel and/or outside agencies where necessary to ensure that any commitments concerning technical issues, pricing or delivery are authoritative.
3) To liaise with customers or external sales staff and agents regarding product or project specifications, design, prices and delivery. This may require working away form the office on occasion, including overnight stays.
4) To prepare and generate quotations form enquires received from customers, external sales personnel or agents.
5) To read and interpret mechanical drawings and undertake drawing take off’s
HNC in Mechanical Engineering is required.
Good education and great Maths ability.
Ability to read technical drawings is advantageous.
An excellent salary package is on offer, coupled with on the job training.